I can accommodate solo walks if your dog is nervous or group walks if they would like the company of others.
I can collect your dog from your home and take them walking for an hour and then return them home afterwards, fully exercised, happy & refreshed. In my vehicle I have crates for travelling or if preferred I can use a seat belt buckle. I always have water and a bowl with me when we go walking, and a few treats of course!
- Free meet & greet
- Fully insured
- Water bowl refill
- Poo bags provided for all walks
- Towel down and dry of your dogs
- Regular updates and feedback of your dog
- Proper adventure days out in the wilder parts of Devon & Cornwall.
- Dogs picked up and dropped back off at home to suit your daily routine
- Full socialisation with other dogs and people
- Fully insured sitters
- Comfort of your own familiar home
- Tailored to your needs
- Photo updates
Pet Pop-Ins Services
For my pet pop-in services at Paws R Us, I cater for all types of animals. I understand that sometimes-pet owners are not at home due to work, social activities or emergencies when they would like to be able to take care of their pets. This is the reason I now have a tailor-made service for pet owners in these situations, in order to help them. This service is designed to be offered at your own residence which I pop-in to take care of your cats, dogs, hamsters, mice, rabbits, guinea pigs, ferrets and other pets.
- To provide food and water for your pets
- Administration of pets medication
- Cleaning out litter trays and cages
- Dog walks or Cat walks if you have cats who like to walk
- Providing comfort breaks
- Playtime for physical and mental exercise plus refreshment
- Bringing in the post and putting out bins for rubbish and recycling
- Switching lights on and closing curtains at night which would deter the burglars
- Watering plants
These pet pop-ins services are totally flexible and can be adapted to suit your personal requirements. Some people like to restrict the pet sitter’s movements to certain parts of the home, which I completely understand and adhere to. Sometimes pets have certain habits that need to be taken care of which I will gladly do.
My experience with pet sitting jobs allows me to be extremely accommodating for my customers during any pet care or Pop-in services. My goal is to keep the pet healthy, safe, and comfortable while allowing the pet owner the greatest peace of mind during and after my service is over.